Here's our digest of some of today's hottest teaching & learning links from the Twitterverse:
- 'Embodied Learning' Blends Movement, Computer Interaction http://goo.gl/uMi4g
- eLearning Guild Research: What Are the Benefits of Social Learning? by Patti Shank http://ow.ly/2sCESB
- Use Hello Sign to Add Your Signature to Google Drive Files http://goo.gl/43hz8
- Online learning courses add quality to education http://ow.ly/2sCyY8
- "MOOC and you’re out of a job: uni business models in danger" http://bit.ly/OUL7wJ
- Free Technology for Teachers: Image-based Language Lessons |
- "25 Best Pinterest Boards in EdTech" or "25
resources I'd much prefer as lists"
#VisualOverload #CognitiveLoad http://bit.ly/URMhWu
- "Two Items On Flipped Learning"
#mathed #mathchat http://bit.ly/URmOwn
- Adding Learning Analytics to Your Open Online Cloud Course or MOOC (Part 5) by Inge de Waard http://ow.ly/2sBuWd
- How To Youtube Your Classroom: http://bit.ly/ymbAk9