Friday, June 12, 2015

Teaching and Learning Links to See: June 12, 2015

Teaching & Learning Links to See This Week
A roundup of four intriguing or informative posts and articles from the around the internet:

"Before and After: 4 Slide Makeover Tips"
Handy tips for creating more impactful, effective slides.

"Framing Assignments for Clarity"
"I get fewer questions about clarification now, and I feel like my students have a better understanding of not only what I am asking of them, but why I create the assignments I do" 

"Top 4 Presentation Tools for Teachers"
Some alternative tools to consider when putting together your next lesson.

"How to Avoid Being a Helicopter Professor"
Ensuing that the instructor is truly the "guide on the side" when students are given more freedom and control.


Do you know of an interesting article that you would like to share with the ATLE community? Let us know! Email atle@usf.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment