First Friday October 7
Please join ATLE and several of our partners for our inaugural First Friday set of workshops, now slated for October 7. Come for conference-style breakout sessions, plus a free lunch! Topics include:
· Engage Your Students Through Active Learning
· Getting Students Globally Engaged at USF
· Enhancing Online Academic Integrity
· From Syllabus to Passport
· Engaging Students Through Peer Instruction
· Accessibility of On-line Content and Students with Disabilities
· Fostering Grit and Persistence in Your Students
· Leveraging Undergraduate Research to Enhance Your Course
· Open Education Resources: What They Are, Where to Find Them, and How Can You Use Them?
· Proactive Strategies for Student Success
· Service-Learning: What It Is and Why You Should Be Doing It
· Using Questions to Promote Critical Thinking
We’ll do similar events in November, February, March, and April. Those who attend at least 12 of the individual workshops at these events will earn a certificate noting their 2016-2017 ATLE Professional Development Distinction (and we have will special surprises for those with the very highest attendance as recorded by the end of the year).
If you are a USF instructor, register here to attend the October 7 First Friday: https://usf.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1ZmwpR0gsKq1n9j